Westat and the CDC’s Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention Communication Branch are looking for individuals who are passionate about ending the HIV epidemic in their community. The Let’s Stop HIV Together Ambassadors program is recruiting for its 2021 cohort. Ambassadors are responsible for promoting the Let’s Stop HIV Together campaign and cultivating relationships with individuals and organizations to increase dissemination of the campaign through online/digital platforms and at local events.
The qualifications for the Let’s Stop HIV Together Ambassadors are:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Fluent in English and/or Spanish
- Well-versed knowledge of HIV, PrEP, PEP, etc.
- Comfortable having their name, image, and voice used in promotional materials
- Able to serve as a Let’s Stop HIV Together Ambassador from December 2020 - August 2021.
- Comfortable engaging in virtual and in-person activities; speaking with people one-on-one and presenting to small and large groups in virtual settings.
Ambassadors will be compensated for their participation. The application period is now open. Interested individuals can send an email at Ambassadors@westat.com to receive more information about how to apply. The deadline for submission for applications is Friday, November 20, 2020.