The Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) conference will be in Atlanta on March 9–12, 2020. InFORM brings together the network of public health officials involved with foodborne and enteric disease outbreak response.
Abstract submissions are now open through Sept. 15, 2019.
Suggested environmental health topics include:
- Case studies and cross-cutting outbreaks
- Environmental assessments/root cause analysis
- Food or environmental sampling and testing
- Health education, including food safety
- Interagency or cross-jurisdictional coordination
- Multidisciplinary approach to investigation of foodborne outbreaks