News from NACCHO
- NACCHO has launched its COVID-19 Data Lab, powered by Esri, to showcase available data that is geared toward the specific needs of health departments. In this first iteration, users will be able to use the interactive COVID-19 Dashboard to explore the extent of COVID-19 tests, cases, and deaths in their communities and counties. Additional data will be included, as available, to provide clearer, more nuanced information critical to supporting community level COVID-19 response.
- The NACCHO Government Affairs team hosted “NACCHO Government Affairs: COVID-19 Response Overview.” The webinar detailed each emergency pandemic response package passed by Congress thus far, including the legislation passed this week by the Senate, and the funding amounts provided to local and state health departments. Watch the recording.
- NACCHO CEO Lori Tremmel Freeman joined executive leaders from the American Medical Association, American Public Health Association, and Trust for America’s Health to illuminate the ways in which COVID-19 may uniquely impact public health, the health of minoritized and marginalized public health leaders, communities of color, and patients that historically and contemporarily experience inequities. Watch the recording.
- FAQs on Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes First Test for Patient At-Home Sample Collection
- Use of Respirators, Facemasks, and Cloth Face Coverings in the Food and Agriculture Sector During Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- What to Do If You Have COVID-19 Confirmed Positive or Exposed Workers in your Food Production, Storage, or Distribution Operations Regulated by FDA
- What to Do If You Have COVID-19 Confirmed Positive or Exposed Workers in Your Food Production, Storage, or Distribution Operations Regulated by FDA
- Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- USDA – COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide
- HHS – COVID-19 Workforce Virtual Toolkit: Resources for Healthcare Decision-Makers Responding to COVID-19 Workforce Concerns
- CDC – New CDC Contact Tracing Webpage and Digital Contact Tracing Tools for COVID-19
- ADA – Accessibility at Drive-Thru Medical Sites Fact Sheet
- ADA – COVID-19, Health Care, and the ADA
- National Academies – Crisis Standards of Care: Ten Years of Successes and Challenges: Proceedings of a Workshop
- ASPR – Mini Modules to Relieve Stress For Healthcare Workers Responding to COVID-19: Stress Management Exercise
- University of Florida – COVID-19 Advisory Brief for Local Public Health Agencies and Orgs: Mobilizing Local Arts and Cultural Assets
- ASPR – COVID-19 Alternate Care Strategies (webinar recording)