The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) National Retail Food Team today released additional posters that will highlight retail date marking for ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food and adequate cooking temperatures for turkey and ground beef. These posters are two-sided, with English on one side and a variety of other languages, including Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Hindi, and Vietnamese on the other side. . These posters are currently available free of charge on the FDA Educational Materials for Retail Food Employees website and can be downloaded and printed.
This message is a follow up to an announcement made earlier this year of the availability of the English language version of the posters.
These posters were created as part of the FDA’s efforts to enhance food safety training at the retail level by helping employees better understand their role in preventing foodborne illnesses, particularly among vulnerable populations.
- FDA Food Code
- Food Code Reference System
- Standardization of Retail Food Safety Inspection Personnel
- Foodborne Illness and Risk Factor Reduction
- Food Defense and Emergency Response for Retail Food
- Industry and Regulatory Assistance and Training Resources
- Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards