Are you ready to join a distinguished list of presenters at the country’s first and longest running national conference on public health preparedness? The 2022 Preparedness Summit is now accepting abstracts!
From April 3 to April 7, 2022, join more than 1,900 attendees in Atlanta to share best practices, build partnerships, advance your skillset, and take away innovative solutions and practical strategies to address the vulnerabilities in our nation’s health security system.
Here are a few reasons YOU should take part:
- Join a distinguished list of presenters who’ve helped advance the field at the nation’s premier conference for public health preparedness and emergency response.
- Share practical strategies and best practices that can help your peers in the field address systemic vulnerabilities to meet the requirements of the ever-changing threat environment.
- Contribute to the advancement of national health security by sharing your agency’s best practices and expertise with colleagues from the healthcare, emergency management, and public health preparedness fields.
- Build partnerships with these life-saving industries and strengthen your agency’s capacity to address systemic vulnerabilities and support more prepared, resilient communities.
- Expand your network by connecting with more than 1,900 attendees—who work in all levels of government (federal, state, and local), emergency management, volunteer organizations, healthcare coalitions, and academia.
The abstract submission period is open through October 20, 2021 (11:59 PM PT). The Summit Planning Committee invites public health, healthcare, disaster relief, emergency management, and other professionals nationwide to showcase and share their research findings, best practice training models, tools, or other resources that advance the field of public health and healthcare preparedness and response.
Visit the Preparedness Summit website to learn more about this year’s abstract submission categories, preview the application, and submit your abstract.
Subscribe to the Preparedness Summit e-newsletter to get the latest news on the 2022 Preparedness Summit. On behalf of the entire Preparedness Summit Planning Committee, we hope to see you next April in Atlanta!