Following this April’s successful Biennial Conference, a number of documents developed during or as a result of the meeting are now available on the Conference for Food Protection (CFP) website. All of the below documents represent a great deal of work performed by CFP Council Committees, and were reviewed and accepted by the CFP Councils and the Assembly of State Delegates.
The following resources can be found via the CFP 2016 Biennial Meeting tab
- Council Committee Final Reports
- Transcript of the Assembly of State Delegates meeting
- Letters to the Federal agencies
- A report with highlights about the 2016 Biennial Meeting that was presented at the 2016 AFDO meeting in Pittsburgh.
The following resources can be found via the Conference Developed Guides and Documents tab
- Plan Review Manual – 2016
- Guidance Document for Unattended Food Establishments – 2016
- Comprehensive Resource for Food Recovery Programs – 2016
- Crosswalk Requirements for Foodborne Illness Training Programs based on Standard 5
- Sanitation Practices Standard Operating Procedures and Good Retail Practices to Minimize Contamination and Growth of Listeria monocytogenes within Food Establishments – 2016 update