Registration is now open for the virtual Retail Program Standards Symposium to be held June 7-9, 2022. Join us to get support and education for your retail food safety program. The three-day symposium will provide:
- Exhibit hall booths on each of the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (Retail Program Standards);
- Sessions on creating useful risk factor studies with effective public health interventions;
- Assistance developing a long-term Comprehensive Strategic Improvement Plan (CSIP); and
- Information about the 2022 NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model Grant Program cycle.
Speakers will include experts from the FDA, state and local regulators, seasoned leaders from NACCHO’s Program Standards Mentorship, food industry representatives, and CFP Program Standards Committee members.
5 Reasons to Attend
- Get to know the Retail Program Standards. Through discussion groups guided by subject matter experts, understand the importance of the Standards, how they can benefit state, tribal, local, and territorial jurisdictions of all sizes and demographics, how they can be paired with public health metrics, and expectations of jurisdictions enrolled.
- Transform your food safety practices. Learn about the tangible benefits of having retail food safety inspection staff use the Standards.
- Learn about NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program funding. Attend informational sessions about this opportunity to receive funding for your team to implement and conform to the Retail Program Standards and improve health outcomes.
- Gain access to helpful resources. Discover
the resources available to enrolled jurisdictions and attend sessions on implementing an integrated data infrastructure.
- Build your professional network. Receive feedback from the industry and colleagues on the benefits of the Standards and discover formal and informal mentorship opportunities available through the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program.
The Symposium will be 100% virtual so you can attend sessions and workshops without needing to travel. There is no cost to attend. Visit the Symposium webpage for more details.
This three-day symposium is presented by the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program in collaboration with the Conference for Food Protection and funded by FDA under award U2FFD007358.