PleasePrEPMe.org announced a formal update to their online training, “Helping People Access PrEP: A Frontline Provider Training on PrEP Research, Care, and Navigation.” You can retake specific modules or the full training, even if you’ve already completed the course.
What’s in this update?
- New details on Truvada and Descovy PrEP
- Changes to patient assistance programs, including the new federal Ready, Set, PrEP program
- More resources to support self-care and healthy teams during these challenging time, and
- New materials in the PDF guides, including ways to address unconscious bias and other tools for antiracism at your site.
These modules have the most new or updated material:
- Module 1: Introduction to PrEP
- Module 2: PrEP Science
- Module 6: Paying for PrEP
- Module 7: Starting PrEP, Adherence, and Ongoing PrEP Care