NACCHO invites local health department leadership and staff to participate in a webinar, COVID-19: Electronic Case Reporting Usage at the National, State, and Local Level, on Thursday, October 15 (3:00 - 4:00 pm ET).This webinar will feature speakers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Florida Department of Health, and Dallas County Health and Human Services to discuss national, state, and local electronic case reporting (eCR) efforts and how it can be useful in the COVID-19 response.
The webinar will address the following topics:
- What is eCR and why is it important
- Nationwide scale-up of eCR
- How eCR is being implemented in Florida and what local public health is saying
- Local implementation and vision for eCR at Dallas County Health and Human Services
- Opportunity to ask questions and engage in open discussion
In order to join the call, please REGISTER HERE (only registered participants will be able to join).