In mid-September, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) hosted “Current Issues in Vaccines – Fall 2019” to discuss the following:
- HPV vaccine for 27- to 45-year olds: Routine recommendation?
- PCV13 vaccine for older adults: Is it making a difference?
- Influenza vaccine: A rough year
- Meningococcal B vaccine: When do you need a booster dose?
View the presentation recording and materials below:
- View the fall 2019 presentation
- Download slides from the event
- Download a list of questions and answers from the event