AUCD, ASTHO and NACCHO invite you to attend a series of webinars: COVID-19 Vaccination and Reaching People with Disabilities (PWD) on March 30, March 31, April 7, and April 8 from 1:00 to 2:00pm ET.
Join our organizations, state-level jurisdictions, and CDC guests to hear about promising practices on how states are reaching people with disabilities.
All sessions will take place from 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET on the following dates:
- Webinar #1 - Navigation: Promising practices for scheduling and transporting PWD to COVID-19 vaccination appointments, Tuesday, March 30 - REGISTER
- Webinar #2 - Consideration: Promising practices for vaccinating family members of PWD and those who are homebound, Wednesday, March 31 - REGISTER
- Webinar #3 - Communication: Promising practices for reducing COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and disseminating accessible messages, Wednesday, April 7 - REGISTER
- Webinar #4 - Prioritization: Promising practices for educating others about the importance of disability prioritizing in state vaccination plans, Thursday, April 8 - REGISTER
- There is no cost for these webinars.
- CEUs are not offered for these webinars.
- These webinars will be held on the Zoom Platform. You can test your connection with Zoom before joining the meeting here.
- Cart and ASL interpreting will be provided. For additional disability accommodations, email email@example.com
- These webinars will be archived.