Congratulations! You have reached the end of the PACE EH on-line training module. We hope that you have gained a thorough understanding of the methodology as well as the skills, and resources necessary to undertake PACE EH or any community-based environmental health assessment process.
By now you should be ready to increase your knowledge through advanced trainings that will be available throughout the U.S. on an on-going basis by NACCHO. The PACE EH regional trainings are designed to help participants gain a better understanding of the practical aspects of implementing the process. The regional trainings also offer opportunities to explore broader connections to related topics such as addressing environmental health inequities using PACE EH.
For those of you who have already begun to use PACE EH, or if you want to learn more about regional training, please share your experiences with the Environmental Health Project Team.
Click here for Additional PACE EH Resources
We want to hear from you! Please complete the following evaluation for this course so that we may better address your needs and enhance future web-based trainings. Please click on the web link for the evaluation form or copy the questions below into an email body and send it to email@example.com.
Post Assessment Evaluation: Click here to complete the post assessment questionnaire.
Post Assessment Evaluation Questions
- Did this course increase your knowledge and understanding of community-based environmental health assessments?
- Was the PACE EH methodology presented clearly?
- Overall, how was this training helpful in building your capacity to address local environmental public health issues using the PACE EH framework?
- Did this training provide useful information and resources to help improve collaboration in your community and with other stakeholders?
- Please provide additional comments about any aspect of the course.