The timeline for the 2020 elections is as follows:
- March 3 to April 3 at 12pm Eastern: Call for Nominations Open
- May 1 to June 15: Voting Open
- June 15: Voting for NACCHO Vice-President closes
- June 16 to June 30: Voting for NACCHO Bylaws/Articles of Incorporation extended. Polls remains open.
- June 22 to June 26: Vice President Candidates Notified
- July 1: New terms begin
The Nominations Committee of the Board of Directors is committed to ensuring the candidate pool is diverse in every sense of the word, representative of NACCHO’s membership, and can provide insights into local public health to advance NACCHO’s strategic goals.
Dues-paying members in good standing will be emailed information about voting in NACCHO elections at least two weeks in advance of the start of elections.
Questions about elections may be sent to email@example.com.