NACCHO membership matters. From engaging with your peers at conferences to exchanging ideas on what’s working at your health department, joining NACCHO is an essential investment in your advancement as a public health leader. To help guide your work, NACCHO is providing new benefits to all of its active members.
Active Members can access more information regarding your member benefits by clicking here.
Unsure if you're an active NACCHO member? Please call 877-533-1320 or email [email protected].
Learn More About Our New Member Benefit to Improve Mental Health
NACCHO and CredibleMind held a webinar at the beginning of August to learn more about Behavioral Health 360, a new national mental health program which utilizes an innovative digital platform localized to your community and available to every resident. This new member benefit is strategically designed to support you with essential tools and resources to actively enhance the mental health landscape and overall wellbeing in your community.
NACCHO members have access to various grants to finance participation in Behavioral Health 360 initiatives. Complete the application to start the process.
Learn more: https://solutions.crediblemind.com/naccho/.
Learn More About Our New Member Benefit with Always Food Safe:
Active membership makes you eligible for: (membership covers senior health officials and staff)
- access to other NACCHO members and participation in our Virtual Communities
- complimentary access to NACCHO Exchange, a quarterly magazine highlighting effective, proven local public health practices
- complimentary access to Public Health Dispatch, a monthly newsletter offering tools and resources directly relevant to public health practice
- complimentary access to NACCHO publications, assessment tools, and archives
- advance notice about NACCHO funding opportunities
- reduced registration fees and scholarships to attend NACCHO conferences
- participation in one of our National Advisory Committee Workgroups
- recognition in our NACCHO annual awards program, including Model Practices
- voting, holding office, and representing NACCHO*
- opportunities to receive grants from NACCHO to assist in emergency preparedness, food safety, and other programmatic work at the local level
- eligibility to receive mini grants from one of NACCHO’s training programs
- discounts and access to NACCHO Career Network job postings and services
- discounts on subscriptions to the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
Check back soon for new member benefits to be introduced.
Our funding opportunities are available for members first before opening to the general public.
Latest Funding Opportunities
Thank you for letting us serve you. If you have any questions about our member benefits, you can contact us. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM ET.
Director, Membership & Meetings
Membership Specialist, Operations