NACCHO membership matters. From engaging with your peers at conferences to exchanging ideas on what’s working at your health department, joining NACCHO is an essential investment in your advancement as a public health leader. To help guide your work, NACCHO is providing new benefits to all of its active members.
Active Members can access more information regarding your member benefits by clicking here.
Unsure if you're an active NACCHO member? Please phone 877-533-1320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NACCHO membership matters. Active membership makes you eligible for: (membership covers senior health officials and staff)
- access to other NACCHO members and participation in our Virtual Communities
- complimentary access to NACCHO Exchange, a quarterly magazine highlighting effective, proven local public health practices
- complimentary access to Public Health Dispatch, a monthly newsletter offering tools and resources directly relevant to public health practice
- complimentary access to NACCHO publications, assessment tools, and archives
- advance notice about NACCHO funding opportunities
- reduced registration fees and scholarships to attend NACCHO conferences
- participation in one of our National Advisory Committee Workgroups
- recognition in our NACCHO annual awards program, including Model Practices
- voting, holding office, and representing NACCHO*
- opportunities to receive grants from NACCHO to assist in emergency preparedness, food safety, and other programmatic work at the local level
- eligibility to receive mini grants from one of NACCHO’s training programs
- discounts and access to NACCHO Career Network job postings and services
- discounts on subscriptions to the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- discounts on vital technologic resources and tools you use in your daily work from our partners at Esri, LiveStories, KnowBe4, Monsido, and more.
Esri is providing these resources AT NO COST to help our members prepare, manage, and deliver an effective response to COVID 19.
Check back soon for new member benefits to be introduced.
Our funding opportunities are available for members first before opening to the general public. Check back soon for the newest opportunities.
|With support from the National Center on Health, Physical Activity, and Disability (NCHPAD), NACCHO is pleased to announce an open funding opportunity for local health departments to include people with disabilities in their community health assessment (CHA) and/or community health improvement plan (CHIP) efforts using the Mobilizing Action through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) framework, and the MAPP Resource Guide for Disability Inclusion.|
|The purpose is to ensure that data is collected and used to inform strategic priorities and place-based programs and services that support the health of people with disabilities. NACCHO and NCHPAD will provide tools and resources, technical assistance, and subject matter expertise throughout the project period. NACCHO understands that many public health activities have been modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This project will support local health departments to complete the required activities virtually. NACCHO will provide assistance and guidance with virtual community engagement activities that are accessible to people with disabilities.|
NACCHO will make up to two (2) awards available to local health departments with awards up to $10,000 each. Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than Friday, August 7, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET.
NACCHO will host one (1) optional webinar for interested applicants on Monday, July 6, 2020 at 2:30 PM ET. The purpose of the webinar is to discuss this funding opportunity, and respond to any questions.Register for the Webinar
View the Request for Applications
Download the Application
Thank you for letting us serve you. If you have any questions about our member benefits, you can contact us. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM ET.