NACCHO membership matters. From engaging with your peers at conferences to exchanging ideas on what’s working at your health department, joining NACCHO is an essential investment in your advancement as a public health leader. To help guide your work, NACCHO is providing new benefits to all of its active members.
Active Members can access more information regarding your member benefits by clicking here.
Unsure if you're an active NACCHO member? Please phone 877-533-1320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NACCHO membership matters. Active membership makes you eligible for: (membership covers senior health officials and staff)
- access to other NACCHO members and participation in our Virtual Communities
- complimentary access to NACCHO Exchange, a quarterly magazine highlighting effective, proven local public health practices
- complimentary access to Public Health Dispatch, a monthly newsletter offering tools and resources directly relevant to public health practice
- complimentary access to NACCHO publications, assessment tools, and archives
- advance notice about NACCHO funding opportunities
- reduced registration fees and scholarships to attend NACCHO conferences
- participation in one of our National Advisory Committee Workgroups
- recognition in our NACCHO annual awards program, including Model Practices
- voting, holding office, and representing NACCHO*
- opportunities to receive grants from NACCHO to assist in emergency preparedness, food safety, and other programmatic work at the local level
- eligibility to receive mini grants from one of NACCHO’s training programs
- discounts and access to NACCHO Career Network job postings and services
- discounts on subscriptions to the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- discounts on vital technologic resources and tools you use in your daily work from our partners at LiveStories, ArmorVax, and more.
NACCHO and LiveStories are providing a new member benefit: an integrated data hub for NACCHO members to discover, analyze, and publish data.
Check back soon for new member benefits to be introduced.
Our funding opportunities are available for members first before opening to the general public. Check back soon for the newest opportunities.
NACCHO, with support from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is continuing work on “Developing the Capacity to Support Older Adults”, a project designed to assist local health departments identify older adults at high risk for falls, increase awareness about fall risk and prevention among older adults, and partner with community resources to support fall prevention efforts.
To aid in this work, NACCHO is looking for local health departments to volunteer to participate in key informant interviews. These key informant interviews will help NACCHO learn more about the role of local health departments and their partners in implementing clinical fall prevention programs and initiatives.
Local health departments that operate or support older adult fall prevention programs and are interested in participating should reach out to the NACCHO Injury and Violence Prevention Team at IVP@naccho.org no later than March 26, 2021. NACCHO will be selecting up to nine local health departments to participate in the interviews.
Thank you for letting us serve you. If you have any questions about our member benefits, you can contact us. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM ET.
Associate Membership Specialist