NACCHO membership matters. From engaging with your peers at conferences to exchanging ideas on what’s working at your health department, joining NACCHO is an essential investment in your advancement as a public health leader. To help guide your work, NACCHO is providing new benefits to all of its active members.
Active Members can access more information regarding your member benefits by clicking here.
Unsure if you're an active NACCHO member? Please phone 877-533-1320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NACCHO membership matters. Active membership makes you eligible for: (membership covers senior health officials and staff)
- access to other NACCHO members and participation in our Virtual Communities
- complimentary access to NACCHO Exchange, a quarterly magazine highlighting effective, proven local public health practices
- complimentary access to Public Health Dispatch, a monthly newsletter offering tools and resources directly relevant to public health practice
- complimentary access to NACCHO publications, assessment tools, and archives
- advance notice about NACCHO funding opportunities
- reduced registration fees and scholarships to attend NACCHO conferences
- participation in one of our National Advisory Committee Workgroups
- recognition in our NACCHO annual awards program, including Model Practices
- voting, holding office, and representing NACCHO*
- opportunities to receive grants from NACCHO to assist in emergency preparedness, food safety, and other programmatic work at the local level
- eligibility to receive mini grants from one of NACCHO’s training programs
- discounts and access to NACCHO Career Network job postings and services
- discounts on subscriptions to the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- discounts on vital technologic resources and tools you use in your daily work from our partners at LiveStories, Esri, KnowBe4, Monsido, and more.
NACCHO and LiveStories are providing a new member benefit: an integrated data hub for NACCHO members to discover, analyze, and publish data.
Check back soon for new member benefits to be introduced.
Our funding opportunities are available for members first before opening to the general public. Check back soon for the newest opportunities.
NACCHO, in partnership with CDC, are pleased to announce a Request for Applications (RFA) to galvanize local efforts to assess test of cure (TOC) for pharyngeal gonorrhea as a strategy to identify and prevent the spread of antimicrobial-resistant gonorrhea. NACCHO will fund up to four local health departments up to $100,000 each to implement pharyngeal gonorrhea TOC. This implementation will provide essential information about the feasibility of implementing TOC for all pharyngeal gonorrhea cases in clinical practice. Findings will be shared broadly with STD programs across the country.
Request for Applications: Supporting Local Health Departments to Increase Vaccine Uptake through COVID-19
Application deadline: January 15, 2021
NACCHO is pleased to announce a funding opportunity for local health departments through a Request for Application (RFA) process. With support from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), NACCHO will fund up to fifteen (15) local health departments to participate in a vaccine uptake demonstration site project. Through this opportunity, local health departments will receive funding, capacity building assistance, and technical support to strengthen activities aimed at increasing uptake of routine, influenza and COVID-19 vaccines within their jurisdiction.
Informational webinar: NACCHO will host an optional informational webinar on December 16, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET to discuss the funding opportunity and respond to questions. Register to attend at the following link: Webinar Registration - Zoom
Thank you for letting us serve you. If you have any questions about our member benefits, you can contact us. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM ET.
Associate Membership Specialist