NACCHO membership matters. From engaging with your peers at conferences to exchanging ideas on what’s working at your health department, joining NACCHO is an essential investment in your advancement as a public health leader. To help guide your work, NACCHO is providing new benefits to all of its active members.
Active Members can access more information regarding your member benefits by clicking here.
Unsure if you're an active NACCHO member? Please phone 877-533-1320 or email email@example.com.
NACCHO membership matters. Active membership makes you eligible for: (membership covers senior health officials and staff)
- access to other NACCHO members and participation in our Virtual Communities
- complimentary access to NACCHO Exchange, a quarterly magazine highlighting effective, proven local public health practices
- complimentary access to Public Health Dispatch, a monthly newsletter offering tools and resources directly relevant to public health practice
- complimentary access to NACCHO publications, assessment tools, and archives
- advance notice about NACCHO funding opportunities
- reduced registration fees and scholarships to attend NACCHO conferences
- participation in one of our National Advisory Committee Workgroups
- recognition in our NACCHO annual awards program, including Model Practices
- voting, holding office, and representing NACCHO*
- opportunities to receive grants from NACCHO to assist in emergency preparedness, food safety, and other programmatic work at the local level
- eligibility to receive mini grants from one of NACCHO’s training programs
- discounts and access to NACCHO Career Network job postings and services
- discounts on subscriptions to the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice
- discounts on vital technologic resources and tools you use in your daily work from our partners at LiveStories, Esri, KnowBe4, Monsido, and more.
NACCHO and LiveStories are providing a new member benefit: an integrated data hub for NACCHO members to discover, analyze, and publish data.
Check back soon for new member benefits to be introduced.
Our funding opportunities are available for members first before opening to the general public. Check back soon for the newest opportunities.
NACCHO is pleased to announce a funding opportunity for local health departments (LHDs) through a Request for Application (RFA) process. With support from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), NACCHO will be offering funding to approximately 35 rural and/or frontier health departments to help build their workforce capacity to respond to COVID-19. Applicants may apply for funding awards of up to $35,000 to support activities in one of the following focus areas: (1) contract tracing and testing and (2) vaccine administration. Applications will be accepted through November 30, 2020.
NACCHO is pleased to provide funding for a healthcare-associated infection (HAI) and antibiotic resistance (AR) demonstration site project that aims to support LHD capacity for HAI prevention and response; advance LHD engagement in AR initiatives and activities; enhance coordination with the state health department HAI/AR program; and develop and identify resources, lessons learned, and best practices for other LHDs. NACCHO will issue awards up to $25,000 each to five LHD demonstration sites. Applications are due December 4, 2020.
NACCHO, with funding and support from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) Program, is now accepting applications for the 2021 MRC Operational Readiness Awards. This funding opportunity is intended to build the operational readiness capabilities of MRC units to meet the emergency preparedness and response needs of their local, regional, or statewide stakeholders. NACCHO will award up to $1.53 million through awards at the $5,000 and $10,000 level through a competitive selection process for eligible MRC units. Applications will be accepted through December 7, 2020. Download a copy of the request for applications.
Thank you for letting us serve you. If you have any questions about our member benefits, you can contact us. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM ET.