News from Washington
Welcome to NACCHO’s News From Washington Page.
Here, you will find all relevant news and resources regarding hot-button issues that NACCHO is advocating for.
Read past issues of News from Washington:
- Report Finds Over Half of States Have Rolled Back Public Health Authorities (9/17/21)
- President Biden Delivers a Six-Point Plan Against COVID-19 (9/10/21)
- NACCHO Recognizes International Overdose Awareness Day (9/3/21)
- Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine Receives FDA Approval (8/27/21)
- Biden Administration Moves Forward with COVID-19 Booster Shots (8/20/21)
- Senate Passes FY2022 Budget Resolution (8/132021)
- Senate Releases Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill Text (8/6/2021)
- White House, Bipartisan Congress Reach Deal on Major Infrastructure Bill (7/30/2021)
- Labor-HHS Appropriations Bill Makes Its Way Through House (7/23/2021)
The NACCHO Podcast Series
Chief, Government & Public Affairs
Government Affairs Senior Specialist