March 30, 2020CDC Updates (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/)
- COVID-19 Patient Impact and Hospital Capacity Module
- New Report from MMWR on SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Skilled Nursing Facility Residents
- Webinar – Boots on the Ground Reports from State and Local Food Safety Agencies on COVID-19 Response. Friday, April 3, 2020 | 2:00 PM ET – 3:30 PM ET. Register Here.
- COVID-19: Addressing Discrimination and Racism Equity Subcommittee: Local Health Department Support Guidance
March 31, 2020CDC Updates:
- Federal Healthcare Resilience Task Force Alternate Care Sites (ACS) Toolkit
- FEMA Stakeholder Advisory: FEMA Supply Chain Task Force Leads Four-Pronged Approach to Securing Needed Supplies and Equipment in COVID-19 Fight
- Public Health Awakened Discussion Call: Uplifting Mental Wellbeing in Ourselves and Our Work. April 6, 2020 | 3:00 PM ET. Register Here.
- Public Health Awakened Discussion Call: Preventing State Violence. April 8, 2020 | 3:00 PM ET. Register Here.
- Public Health Awakened Discussion Call: Climate Change, Health, and Equity – Lessons from COVID-19. April 9, 2020 | 3:00 PM ET. Register Here.
April 1, 2020CDC Updates:
- MMWR on Underlying Health Conditions and Severe Illness from COVID-19
- Screening clients for respiratory infection symptoms at entry to homeless shelters
- FAQs for administrators, staff, people who are incarcerated, families
- Interim Laboratory Biosafety Guidelines for Handling and Processing Specimens Associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Decontamination and Reuse of Filtering Facepiece Respirators using Contingency and Crisis Capacity Strategies
- The Need for Fit Testing During Emerging Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- CDC COCA Call: Clinical Management of Critically Ill Adults with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). April 2, 2020 | 2:00 PM ET – 3:30 PM ET. Join Here.
- ASPR TRACIE Novel Coronavirus Resources – Includes information on alternate care sites, critical care surge, crisis standards of care, and more.
- FEMA Stakeholder Advisory: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic – Ventilator Request
- Temporary Policy Regarding Nutrition Labeling of Standard Menu Items in Chain Restaurants and Similar Retail Food Establishments During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Webinar Recording – Emergency Health Workforce Policies to Address COVID-19: Expanding Scopes of Practice
- COVID-19 Legal Briefings – Public health law experts from around the country will broadcast live legal briefings on Twitter at noon ET on Tuesdays and Thursdays discussing the most pressing legal issues arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
April 2, 2020CDC Updates:
- Webinar – Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication (CERC) Overview for COVID-19. April 6, 2020 | 1:00 PM ET – 2:30 PM ET. Join Here.
- Webinar – Private Sector Call: Update on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Response. April 6, 2020 | 4:00 PM ET. Register Here.