News from NACCHO
- NACCHO has created a blog to compile the many contact tracing resources being shared across the field. Visit and bookmark Contact Tracing Resources for COVID-19 for a running list of tools, resources, and trainings.
- NACCHO is collecting information to try and track the flow of federal dollars to local communities. If your state sends out information on how ELC dollars will be shared with LHDs, please contact Ian Goldstein, Senior Specialist, Government Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidance & News
- Federal Guidance Compilation
- Resolve To Save Lives : Staying Alert: Navigating COVID-19 Risk Toward a New Normal (see Annex 1 and Annex 2 for COVID-19 Alert-Level Indicators, Triggers, and Thresholds)
- National Student Response Network - Request Volunteer Support for Your Local Health Department
- CDC - Updated Disaster Shelter Assessment Form
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps - Webinar Series: Health Equity and Social Solidarity in COVID-19: Strategies for Response and Recovery
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health - Using the Methods of the Public Health Disparities Geocoding Project to Monitor COVID-19 Inequities and Guide Action for Health Justice
- Practice Clean Health + Health Care Without Harm: Building Community Health and Resilience Beyond COVID-19 (May 27, 2:00-3:30pm ET)
- CityHealth: The Road to Earned Sick Leave: What We’ve Learned (May 28, 12:30pm ET)