News from NACCHO
- NACCHO has created a blog to compile the many contact tracing resources being shared across the field. Visit and bookmark Contact Tracing Resources for COVID-19 for a running list of tools, resources, and trainings.NACCHO’s COVID-19 dashboard in our COVID-19 Data Lab offers meaningful insights into the current state of COVID-19 in local jurisdictions and can be used to inform official decisions on easing stay-at-home orders and re-opening local economies.
- NACCHO is collecting information to try and track the flow of federal dollars to local communities. If your state sends out information on how ELC dollars will be shared with LHDs, please contact Ian Goldstein, Senior Specialist, Government Affairs at email@example.com.
Guidance & News
- TRAIN Learning Network: Local Health Dept. Contact Tracing Training Assistance
- Kresge Foundation: Low-Cost Alternatives to Hard-to-Find Disinfectants Effective Against COVID-19
- Barry-Eaton District Health Department: COVID-19: Reduce Your Risk Infographic
- Georgetown University: HIV Lessons for COVID-19 Contact Tracing
- National Counterintelligence and Security Center: Safeguarding Our Future
- American Camp Association: Camp Operations Guide Summer 2020
- CDC: Partner Call: Update on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Response (June 1, 4:00-5:00pm ET)
- Big Cities Health Coalition: Views from the Big Cities: New York City (June 3, 2:30-4:00pm ET)
- CDC + NACCHO: COVID-19 Response: Promising Practices in Health Equity (June 3, 3:00-4:00pm ET)
- Esri: A Path Forward for COVID-19 Response and Beyond (June 10, 2:00pm ET)