The call for abstracts for the 2024 Preparedness Summit, to be held March 25-28, 2024, in Cleveland, Ohio, is officially open! This year’s theme, Public Health, Healthcare, and Emergency Management: Aligning to Address Cascading Challenges, will provide an opportunity for sectors to come together, align missions, and discover better ways to work as true partners to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
The Summit Planning Committee invites public health, healthcare, disaster relief, emergency management, and other professionals nationwide to showcase and share their research findings, best practice training models, tools, or other resources that advance the field of public health and healthcare preparedness and response.
The abstract submission period is open through September 15, 2023 (11:59 PM PT). Deadline extensions are not guaranteed. The committee seeks sessions that:
- Are evidence-based;
- Highlight programs or model practices that have proven effective in building and sustaining public health and healthcare preparedness at the national, state, local, or tribal level; and
- Demonstrate tools and resources that are replicable and scalable at the national, state, local, or tribal level.
The committee is particularly interested in sessions that illustrate:
- Case studies from successful cross-sector collaboration
- Highlight partnerships and/or communications strategies
- Tools to assist in sharing data and information
Visit the Prep Summit website to learn more about this year’s abstract submission categories, preview the application, and submit your abstract!
Subscribe to the Preparedness Summit e-newsletter to get the latest news on the 2023 Preparedness Summit. On behalf of the entire Preparedness Summit Planning Committee, we hope to see you next March in Cleveland.