National Association of County and City Health Officials invite local health department leadership and staff to participate in a webinar, Federal Response to COVID-19 with FEMA, HHS, and CDC, on Tuesday, April 6, 3:00-4:00 pm ET. During this webinar we will hear from FEMA, HHS, and CDC on the role of each agency in the COVID-19 response.
- Matt Payne, Deputy Assistant Administrator (Acting), Response Directorate, Office of Response and Recovery
- Topic/Title: FEMA’s COVID-19 in Coordination with Federal Partners
- Mr. Payne will present on FEMA’s role in the COVID-19 response, including the vaccination roll out. Mr. Payne will highlight the implementation of Community Vaccination Centers (CVCs) and FEMA’s COVID-related policies.
- Dr. Colin Shepard, Deputy Chief of the FEMA National Response Coordination Center
- Topic/Title: COVID-19 Vaccine Implementation
- Dr. Colin Shepard will present on CDC’s role in COVID-19 vaccine implementation and roll out. In this presentation, he will highlight several programs and efforts by the CDC to support equitable vaccine access.
- Jonathan Greene, Deputy Assistant Secretary and Director, Office of Operations and Resources
In order to join the call, please REGISTER HERE (only registered participants will be able to join).