NACCHO's Chronic Disease Prevention Team engages local health departments to enhance their capacity to implement, evaluate, and sustain evidence- and practice-based chronic disease prevention activities in their communities.
February 28, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET | Register now
Register for the 8th meeting of the Secretary’s Advisory Committee on National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Objectives for 2030 (Committee). The Committee will:
- Continue its deliberations regarding the Nation's health promotion and disease prevention objectives
- Further develop recommends on topics including:
- Leading Health Indicators
- Objective target-setting methods
- Role of systems science, health equity, and law and policy in Healthy People 2030
- Logic model for communicating the role of Healthy People 2030, disease prevention, and health promotion
Be a part of the Healthy People 2030 development process.…
This initative provides the tools to support tobacco prevention and control in local communities.