Ten new preparedness tools have recently been added to the NACCHO toolbox. These tools were submitted by local health departments as part of their Project Public Health Ready application. Tools include:
- a PowerPoint presentation on just-in-time training in Access and Functional Needs,
- a Point of Dispensing manager guidebook,
- a comprehensive volunteer management plan,
- a handy Family Preparedness Guide to distribute to the public, and
- information focused on legal and administrative preparedness.
To access these tools, go to the NACCHO toolbox, pick “PPHR Toolkit” from the Toolkits drop-down box and click the search arrow key. The resources will appear as the most recently uploaded tools.