Regional Health/Medical Director Region 6- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control, SC
1. OB/GYN physician for five (5) years in rural Whiteville, NC
2. OB/GYN (Preventive medicine physician for 22 years; 10 years urban Richmond, VA, 12 years, rural (Georgetown, Horry, and Williamsburg counties in SC)
3. Working with March of Dimes since 1982 ( Project Alpha, Virginia Board of March of Dimes- 10 years, Pee Dee Division (SC) Board of Directors for 5 years.
4. Chairman of Maternal and Child Health Committee-- NACCHO (2 years)
5. Obstetrics Task Force of SC - 10 years
6. Articles in The National Baptist Voice (official Journal of the National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.)- largest Black Baptist organization in USA).
7. Recognition by the SC March of Dimes- "Heroes in the Field" and Horry- Georgtown Technical College Deparment of Elementary Education- Champions for Children